Friday, June 02, 2006

Life...

Friday, June 02, 2006
So, here I am. I got to go with the Haas entourage to Hawaii, which was great, I finally got some tan on me. I'm working at FastSigns (I may have mentioned that), and it's pretty good. I think they may move me up to doing more graphic artist stuff. Right now I'm mostly just production, making the signs. We'll see. I'm planning to go to Italy in July to see my flamy, and THAT's fun! I'm dating a girl named Laura, who's from Citrus Heights (if you know the Roseville area), and she's way fun, and as tall as I am, almost, so good times. It's really hot here right now. Welp, see ya later!

9 comments:

Mel said...

mac, this hot is nothin'. aunt mel

It's Taylor, folks! said...

you stud you.

Sara Haas-Medakovic said...

Yeah, like my mom said it's gonna get 25 degrees hotter than this. Enjoy the weather being under 100 degrees for now...ha ha ha!! Hey, so you're dating Laura now!!! Aaaaaaww!! She's great! I love her! She IS TALL and cute, and has a nice spirit--like you, MACMAN!!

Sara Haas-Medakovic said...

OK, so I made a Lam-o blog--but how do I add it to the Sladesnews??

Kepsel Family said...

Holy COW you're going to ITALY?! Mac I haven't talked to you in a stinkin' LOOOOONG time. Sheesh. You lucky boy. I think I need some pics of this Laura girly - everyone says she's great! I'd like to meet her!

upssidetown said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

bdfytoday said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

aliscia said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

morgs said...

hey everybody I have a question???
who in the world is laura????????